Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ubos na load ko - BC Bloggers meme


Like the majority of Filipinos living in Metro Manila, I use public utility vehicles to commute around the traffic-prone streets of the metropolis.

But a few months back, I got this idea to start a photo blog about commuting here in the Philippines. I titled the blog Jeepney Pixels, culled from the generic name of the vehicle which have transported millions of Filipinos for generations.

The idea was to capture images of the passengers and the jeepneys and other means of public transportation in the country.

Posted above is one of the photos I have taken during one of my rides. Please help me caption the photo as I am lost for words how to capture in words the emotion oozing from the eyes of the lady passenger.

Thanks.

10 comments:

  1. san ang papuntang ___? lol. looks like grandma is asking something to the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Ang traffic ... buti na lang may SMS." Good shot, did you use a digicam or your cellphone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just my cellphone...but i edited it using picmonkey.com

      Delete
  3. my caption on that .. 'i beg you lola', that girl is asking for her lola to permit to meet her bf who's texting her at that moment.hehe.mukhang galit yung lola kya mahihirapan sya..haha..tnx 4 the visit..

    http://hobbiesandeverything.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost in thought. That's how I would title this photo. Nice photo by the way! :)

    Don't forget to check out my blog post as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Jeepney Pixels is a good idea! I think my boyfriend wants to start a similar series, but this time it's photos of commuters on the MRT.

    I can't think of an apt caption for that photo, pero parang bagay nga ang "ubos na load ko." or "pasa-load"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang galing mo. I can't do this, taking picture of other people. I get conscious. But this a good photo. I looked on to your previous photos also and it's clear that you have the talent.

    I have mine also at http://stagemomandmore.blogspot.com/ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. malalim ang iniisip ni lola at busy naman sa txt ang babae..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a nice shot! :) caption it "On the way na ako friend" - hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lola: Papunta ka pa lang, pabalik na'ko.
    Look at the direction where lola is looking, and she does seem certain with her gaze, wherever it was fixed. The ate, on the other hand, is looking ahead but is distracted by something, seems lost in thought. :)

    ReplyDelete

Kung may madugong pagtutol, puna o kaya ay trip ninyo lang magtanong, mag-email sa walalangblogs@gmail.com