Sunday, December 22, 2013

Routine routes at Mae Sot


I usually use the routes in these photos going from my place to the school where I teach here at Mae Sot, Thailand.  I never get tired negotiating these rolling, bumpy, potholed roads on board my trusty second-hand bicycle which I named "Isko". These routes are longer to negotiate compared to two other roads to reach the campus. But these roads have fantastic views and eerily ambient. Most of the times I am alone in these tranquil trails, the peaceful ambience of which is disturbed by the melody of chirping birds and breeze which softly caress the trees, leaves and grasses punctuated by my loud singing of whatever is playing in my MP3 device.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Kung may madugong pagtutol, puna o kaya ay trip ninyo lang magtanong, mag-email sa walalangblogs@gmail.com