Friday, March 9, 2012

#Sunset View (Antipolo)


I was at Antipolo City recently and took this pictures of the sunset. Was able to take some pictures using my Samsung phone then edited it with a software from Adobe. Hope you like it.


On hindsight, I think the black and white picture is better for this kind of low pixel camera. Nevertheless, I think I was able to capture something dramatic. Do you agree?


The picture below is a combination of the blue sky, the flaming sun and blackening   downward view from the mountains of Antipolo.


Edited the picture below to make it show a more dramatic orange hue. Wow!!!


I filtered the photo below to expose a blueish sky and the blazing,  setting Sun.



I couldn't get the photo below right. But I think the blue sky contrasting with the yellow sun and the blackening metroplos conjures a picture of stability and consistency.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kung may madugong pagtutol, puna o kaya ay trip ninyo lang magtanong, mag-email sa walalangblogs@gmail.com